There's gotta be more to life.. than this.. boring one i have
Sigh...I can't believe the semester is ending soon. Darn, i know this semester my result is gonna be terrible.. DIn pay much attention to a lot of things.. Din put enough effort.. Gosh.. this remaining week has got to be the toughest week of all. 2 exam papers and one extremely tough assignment to hand in. It's been days since I tried to do something about it. I've got some example codes but somehow there's some part.. not some.. most part of the programme is something i don't understand. crap. I don't want to be the person who plagiarise.. like copy the code, change the variable.. that's so wrong!
Anyway.. how else can my life be other than those stuff I mentioned above? I'm glad that my cousin actually left his Ixus to me.. so i keep taking photographs.. gosh i want to get a digital SLR. ^^ sigh.. why do i always want this and that? I want the intel iMac to replace my stupid PC. I want a digital SLR. I want a new phone which preferbly a flip phone. I want to buy lots and lots of anime. I want to buy the entire comic series of Naruto. I want.. Mike Shinoda. I want... haha.. i'm asking for too much.. gosh.. how can i forget? Above all, I want a freaking car! Haha.. dream on.. dream on..
Oh my.. look at the time.. time to sleep.. then tmr can work on the programme =/ right then.. renovation of my blog is gonna start after my sem finish... cuz it looks horrible.. in so many ways... Oyasumi(good nite in jap).. screw those motorcyclist.. get a life DUDES! i need to sleep! stop racing and go back to your home sweet home and sleep! pfft.
Anyway.. how else can my life be other than those stuff I mentioned above? I'm glad that my cousin actually left his Ixus to me.. so i keep taking photographs.. gosh i want to get a digital SLR. ^^ sigh.. why do i always want this and that? I want the intel iMac to replace my stupid PC. I want a digital SLR. I want a new phone which preferbly a flip phone. I want to buy lots and lots of anime. I want to buy the entire comic series of Naruto. I want.. Mike Shinoda. I want... haha.. i'm asking for too much.. gosh.. how can i forget? Above all, I want a freaking car! Haha.. dream on.. dream on..
Oh my.. look at the time.. time to sleep.. then tmr can work on the programme =/ right then.. renovation of my blog is gonna start after my sem finish... cuz it looks horrible.. in so many ways... Oyasumi(good nite in jap).. screw those motorcyclist.. get a life DUDES! i need to sleep! stop racing and go back to your home sweet home and sleep! pfft.











1 Comments:
"copy the code, change the variables"
nostalgia :)
Post a Comment
<< Home