Slip Out The Back
I really don't know if there's anything else that is not so good coming my way. First the assignment, now.. my powerbook. WTF? 2 days ago, after the update of OS 10.4.4, it crashed. And the screen just went blank. *sob* why is all this happening to me? This is so like.. Arrghh. Owh well, like ppl used to say- When u're really good luck, the luck will follow you; when u're really bad luck, things that u don't really wish to happen will happen to you.
I'm praying so hard that my powerbook has got no problem. I've sent to repair on monday. *sigh* I miss it so much. It's like taking away a part of me. Somehow, I got really addicted to my oh so beautiful powerbook. Although Apple introduced the dual core Intel Mac not long ago, I still have the thinking of keeping this baby with me. Cuz this is like the pure mac, with no intels. Lol, I don't have anything against Intel.. is just.. But then I might consider getting one of those Intel Macs in the future. Cuz seriously, ever since I use my powerbook, this PC of mine has been left in dust. So right now, I gotta get back to it for a while. So to say, my powerbook is like my husband. I must use it ever single day. These two days I was like.. feeling so damn weird without it.
Tmr's the last day for my year 1. That is, I'm having exam for my very last subject for year 1. I didn't study much though. I just don't have the mood. Thank goodness I really pay attention in this class and capture the basics of it. Hopefully can score an A for this though. *finger crossed*
Fort Minor. Fort Minor. I'm so excited about Mike coming. But I really need the membership for FMM/ LPU. Who's gonna help me? :( I know I sounded too crazy over this, but I swear to God I only do this for Mike. Even last time I was a huge BSB fan, I never really bother to join their fan club. Haha, they're going to Singapore soon. They don't even bother to step into Malaysia anymore. Lol. Malaysian fans can be pretty scary. ^_^
So glad to meet up with Gab and Wai Ling last saturday. Truthfully speaking, I'm always the one who's so damn coward. I wanted to go clubbing with both of them so much. But somehow, my mind just full of my mother's face. We actually went to KL but then the covers are like.. not so cheap. Eventually we didn't go b/c of me :( For Pete's sake, I'm already 21, and I've not really been for clubbing before. I would really try it for once. God knows when. But then seriously, Malaysia has become really scary, well not only malaysia.. every corner in this world is not safe anymore. Rapist running around rapping and killing females. Robbers robbing everywhere. They don't only rob nowadays. They even kill the victims. WTF? Where's the peace? It even got me thinking of being a female is way too dangerous. We are the ones who loses everything. What are those "animals" thinking? Some rapist even desperate til they need to rape a female animal. That's truly ridiculous. Can't those males just control themselves? I feel so pityful for those victims. I really hope those mad cows are gonna be jailed and punished. *sigh* It's a weird world..
Right. I'm outta here. Gonna study for tmr's. *cheers*
I'm praying so hard that my powerbook has got no problem. I've sent to repair on monday. *sigh* I miss it so much. It's like taking away a part of me. Somehow, I got really addicted to my oh so beautiful powerbook. Although Apple introduced the dual core Intel Mac not long ago, I still have the thinking of keeping this baby with me. Cuz this is like the pure mac, with no intels. Lol, I don't have anything against Intel.. is just.. But then I might consider getting one of those Intel Macs in the future. Cuz seriously, ever since I use my powerbook, this PC of mine has been left in dust. So right now, I gotta get back to it for a while. So to say, my powerbook is like my husband. I must use it ever single day. These two days I was like.. feeling so damn weird without it.
Tmr's the last day for my year 1. That is, I'm having exam for my very last subject for year 1. I didn't study much though. I just don't have the mood. Thank goodness I really pay attention in this class and capture the basics of it. Hopefully can score an A for this though. *finger crossed*
Fort Minor. Fort Minor. I'm so excited about Mike coming. But I really need the membership for FMM/ LPU. Who's gonna help me? :( I know I sounded too crazy over this, but I swear to God I only do this for Mike. Even last time I was a huge BSB fan, I never really bother to join their fan club. Haha, they're going to Singapore soon. They don't even bother to step into Malaysia anymore. Lol. Malaysian fans can be pretty scary. ^_^
So glad to meet up with Gab and Wai Ling last saturday. Truthfully speaking, I'm always the one who's so damn coward. I wanted to go clubbing with both of them so much. But somehow, my mind just full of my mother's face. We actually went to KL but then the covers are like.. not so cheap. Eventually we didn't go b/c of me :( For Pete's sake, I'm already 21, and I've not really been for clubbing before. I would really try it for once. God knows when. But then seriously, Malaysia has become really scary, well not only malaysia.. every corner in this world is not safe anymore. Rapist running around rapping and killing females. Robbers robbing everywhere. They don't only rob nowadays. They even kill the victims. WTF? Where's the peace? It even got me thinking of being a female is way too dangerous. We are the ones who loses everything. What are those "animals" thinking? Some rapist even desperate til they need to rape a female animal. That's truly ridiculous. Can't those males just control themselves? I feel so pityful for those victims. I really hope those mad cows are gonna be jailed and punished. *sigh* It's a weird world..
Right. I'm outta here. Gonna study for tmr's. *cheers*











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home